The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. Four examples of the MR side table were included in the famous Tugendhat house. The design has been manufactured by Knoll since 1977.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Mies van der Rohe.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Top is 1/2" thick clear polished plate glass
- Frame and legs are tubular and rectangular stainless steel welded together. Seamless construction is buffed to a mirror chrome finish
- KnollStudio logo and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's signature are stamped into the frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Quick Ship
Materials Top is 0.5” thick clear polished plate glass.
Frame and legs are tubular and rectangular stainless steel welded together.
Seamless construction is buffed to a mirror chrome finish.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 28.5 in W x 20.8 in H SKU259TS Catalog ID 127309 Reference ID "Knoll MR Table" (Stock ID 196904265)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $121.50
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.