Florence Knoll described her designs as the meat and potatoes, the fill-in pieces which had to be provided. "I needed the piece for a job and it wasn't there, so I designed it." While this may have been the motivation for the 1961 Table Desk, the perfectly proportioned and flawlessly detailed result is anything but a fill-in piece.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Florence Knoll.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- The Florence Knoll Collection
- Designed by Florence Knoll, 1961
- Tabletop are attached to a sub-top for added support
- Knoll Studio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base of the table
- Adjustable steel glides with a chrome finish
- Round Table
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various table tops
Materials Frame and legs are heavy gauge welded steel with polished chrome finish.
Base in satin chrome. Tabletops in laminate wood, coated and natural marble, natural granite.
Marble coated with transparent polyester to help eliminate use-associated stains.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 54 in Dia x 28 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: EC-2482T-C-F2, 2482T-C-E, EC-2482T-C-GCS, 2482T-C-GGS, EC-2482T-C-MAS, 2482T-C-MA, 2482T-C-GG, 2482T-C-MN, 2482T-C-MNS, 2482T-C-MG, 2482T-C-MGS, 2482T-C-ME, 2482T-C-MES Catalog ID 126382 Reference ID "Knoll Florence Knoll Round Table Desk" (Stock ID 196880361)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $436.88
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.