The Florence Knoll Coffee table, designed to furnish the new interiors of postwar America, is a scaled-down translation of the lines, gestures and materials of modern architecture. Consistent with all of her designs, the table has a spare, geometric presence that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
- The Florence Knoll Collection
- Designed by Florence Knoll, 1961
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various colors
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Florence Knoll.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Tabletops available in glass wood, coated and natural marble, and natural granite in a wide range of colors and finishes.
Welded square steel tube with polished or satin chrome finish.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 23.5 in W x 23.5 in D x 17 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2515T-C-G2, 2515T-C-LWA, 2515T-C-D, 2515T-C-LO, 2515T-C-V314, 2515T-C-MG, 2515T-C-MGS, 2515T-C-ME, 2515T-C-MES Catalog ID 126020 Reference ID "Knoll Florence Knoll End Table" (Stock ID 196874953)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.