The design studio Ramos & Bassols presents Warm lamps. A wide ranging collection that brings together table lamps, floor lamps and pendant lights so that users can choose from the same family of lamps to create a more coordinated and harmonic lighting environment.
The Warm collection adds an element of elegance and warmth to spaces used daily. Vibia manufactures two versions of the shade diffuser, opaque and translucent, which are available for the entire collection. The opaque version allows the fixture to be customized using whatever color finish is required by the client.
WARM is a table lamp with an off-white screen mesh shade that is appealing, elegant and adaptable to any atmosphere. Designed by Ramos & Bassols, the body is finished in white. Frosted acrylic top diffuser
Designed by Ramos and Bassols.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Warm Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- On/off switch on cord
- Driver included: 120V 60Hz
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- cULus Listed
- Available in White color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Methacrylate diffuser, screen shade, aluminum tube. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5 in Dia x 24 in H
- Shade: 16.5 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Base: 12.75 in Dia
- 3 x 24W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU4900-10 Catalog ID 72336 Reference ID "VIBIA Warm Mesh Table Lamp" (Stock ID 176868097)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.