The design studio Ramos & Bassols presents Warm lamps. A wide ranging collection that brings together table lamps, floor lamps and pendant lights so that users can choose from the same family of lamps to create a more coordinated and harmonic lighting environment.
The Warm collection adds an element of elegance and warmth to spaces used daily. Vibia manufactures two versions of the shade diffuser, opaque and translucent, which are available for the entire collection. The opaque version allows the fixture to be customized using whatever color finish is required by the client.
WARM is a floor lamp with an off-white screen mesh shade that is appealing, elegant and adaptable to any atmosphere. Designed by Ramos & Bassols, the body is finished in off-white mattee lacquer. Frosted acrylic top diffuser.
Designed by Ramos and Bassols.
- Warm Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- On/off switch on cord
- Driver included: 120V 60Hz
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- cULus Listed
- Available in White color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Methacrylate diffuser, aluminum tube. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5 in Dia x 52 in H
- Shade: 16.5 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Base: 12.75 in Dia
- 3 x 24W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU4905-10 Catalog ID 72338 Reference ID "VIBIA Warm Mesh Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 176868113)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.