The Visby Ottoman is made of solid oak in a light pepper or a cerused black finish with a linear brass accent in a brushed brass finish. The mid-century lines are enhanced by the rough ceruse treatment on the wood. The upholstered seat of the ottoman is shown here in Muslin or F0223 Calcutta Linen or F0224 Arita Smoke fabric. The Currey & Company offer the Visby as an ottoman in other finishes and fabric choices and as benches.
- Visby Collection
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Floor Protection: Nylon Glides
- Available in various colors
Note: Muslin is not upholstery-grade and should be recovered.
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Oak, brass.
Muslin Pepper/Muslin Black: Muslin.
Calcutta Pepper: F0223 Calcutta Linen.
Smoke Black: F0224 Arita Smoke.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 24 in W x 24 in D x 18 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 27.5 in W x 27.5 in D x 22 in H
Product Weight: 22 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 33 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 7000-0281, 7000-0282, 7000-0291, 7000-0292 GTIN633306030435, 633306030442, 633306030459, 633306030466 Catalog ID 34056706 Reference ID "Currey & Company Visby Ottoman" (Stock ID 5027347103789)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.