In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
Designed by Francesco Lucchese.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Venere collection
- Designed by Francesco Lucchese
- Made in Italy
- Non-IC needs at least 3 inches of clearance on all sides
- Non-IC New Construction: For use in new construction applications where drywall ceiling is not in place. Non-IC cannot be in direct contact with insulation; 3 inches of clearance is needed
- Airtight IC New Construction: For use in new construction applications where drywall ceiling is not in place. These IC (insulation contact) housings are airtight and are for use in applications where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation
- cETLus Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Non-IC New Construction or Airtight IC New Construction housing type
- Available in White or Chrome trim
- Quick Ship
Materials Polished or white powder coated aluminum structure. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12- 24 in W x 4 in D x 7.7 in H
- Airtight IC New Construction Overall Height: 7.75 in
- Non-IC New Construction Overall Height: 8.2 in
- 1 x 50W 120V GU5.3 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: D55F51NC 01, D55F51IC 01, D55F51NC 11, D55F51IC 11 Catalog ID 447520 Reference ID "Fabbian Venere Square Low Voltage Recessed Light" (Stock ID 355406333)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service