The design partnership with Herzog & de Meuron continues to follow the development of their architectural designs, which often offer opportunities to think about developing new lighting solutions. In multiple projects designed with the firm Herzog & de Meuron, including the Feltrinelli Foundation in Milan as the latest, the suspension appliance Unterlinden has conveyed its versatility through a variety of special versions. These include Unterlinden table, a new entry in the catalogue. It is a table lamp with a thin metal stem that allows to set the head in the perfect position to ensure excellent, non-glaring illumination of the working area.
Designed by Herzog & De Meuron.
- Unterlinden Collection
- Designed by Herzog & De Meuron, 2014
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- Available in 2700K or 3000K color temperature
- Available in Aluminum or Bronze finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12 in W x 20.25 in H
- Base: 6.25 in Dia
- 1 x 7W 339 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K or 3000K Integrated LED lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1945W18A, 1945018A, 1946W18A, 1946018A Catalog ID 17282673 Reference ID "Artemide Unterlinden Table Lamp" (Stock ID 220449210377)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
5 year limited warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.