With the Tube collection of ceiling lamps, Ichiro Iwasaki endeavors to create a lighting system capable of forming distinctive expressions by reconfiguring the different constituent parts. Ceiling lamp defined by its curved sheet aluminum shade lending a visual and material lightweight quality.
Designed by Ichiro Iwasaki.
- Tube Collection
- Designed in 2019
- Suitable for indoor use
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Driver included: CC - Constant Current 700 mA 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Awards: Interior Design Best of Year 2019, AZ Award 2020 Award of Merit
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in two configurations
- Available in Grey L2, Grey D1 OR Gray L2 / Gray M1 / Gray D1 finish
- UL Listed
Materials Polycarbonate diffuser, steel, aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 11.25 in Dia x 7 in H
- Overall: 38.25 in W x 28.25 in D x 11.75 in H
- 1 x 13.5W 120-277V 1740 Lumens, >90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- 2 x 20W + 1 x 13.5W 120-277V 8120 Lumens, >90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 6100-15/12, 6100-21/12, 6115-71/12 Catalog ID 37714087 Reference ID "VIBIA Tube Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 5221932761133)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.