The seduction of a woman’s tress was the initial inspiration for the Tress family of lamps. This design-come-true by Foscarini was achieved through the development of a completely original technological process, involving a fiberglass and resin tape woven with orderly casualness to become the structure and aesthetics of the lamp. Tress changes personality according to its color: it is light and discrete in white, strong and decisive in black, which makes the contrast between the interior and the exterior even more evident. The big size is characterized for a more widespread light diffusion. This size can be used alone, to enhance a shadowy corner, or any other space in a room, or it can be used in line to create effects of perspective.
Designed by Marc Sadler.
- Tress Collection
- Designed in 2009
- Made in Italy
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in White, Black or Greige finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials The fiberglass-based composite material diffuser is produced by modeling tape along a mold with an automatic control of the pitch/pattern, which is then liquid coated.
Blown glass internal diffuser with acid etched finish, satin finish opaline glass upper screen and chromed metal frame.
Fitted with three stainless steel suspension cables and transparent electrical cable.
Canopy with galvanized metal bracket and glossy chromed batch-dyed ABS cover.
- Overall: 19 in Dia x 15.9 in H
- Canopy: 6.3 in Dia
- Cord Length: 138 in
- 1 x 200W 120V R7S (RSC) base, type R7s Halogen lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 182007S2 10 U, 182007S2 20 U, 182007S2 25 U Catalog ID 1205355 Reference ID "Foscarini Tress Large Pendant" (Stock ID 415068940)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.