The Trama tableware collection signed by Patricia Urquiola is a complete dinner set inspired by Japanese pottery with its characteristic and highly refined textures in natural earthy colors and matte finishes. Similar to the pottery associated with country homes, the plates have a rough feel and are further defined by a graphic stroke that elegantly underlines the essentiality of the collection.
Designed by Patricia Urquiola.Product Details
- Trama Collection
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola, 2017
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use with food
- Not suitable for use in the microwave oven
- Available in various colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Melamine. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 5.5 in Dia x 3 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 6.75 in W x 6.5 in D x 5.9 in H
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 2.5 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1519/NA, 1519/GC, 1519/GS, 1519/TE GTIN8058967255676, 8058967255652, 8058967255713, 8058967255690 Catalog ID 24551863 Reference ID "Kartell Trama Bowl (Set of 4)" (Stock ID 1560493326381)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.