Humphrey Bogart made the toast, “Here’s looking at you, kid!” famous in the classic film Casablanca. The Ti Vedo table lamp may be playful in its attitude but it’s as suave at making eyes at you as the lauded actor was! Matteo Ugolini created this adorable nocturnal creature made of white ceramic, which has a distinct advantage over its wild counterparts—it’s The Owl you will want to welcome into your interiors.
Karman- Founded in 2005 the company succeeds in the aim of creating unconventional decorative, design lighting which is proudly made in Italy. Karman loves to deal with materials of different kinds and with collections of products whose lines are smooth, graceful and inspired which help providing to every single lamp a kind of special lighting: a lighting bearing a soul.
Designed by Matteo Ugolini.
- Stratos Collection
- Manufacturer: Karman
- Designed by Matteo Ugolini
- Suitable for indoor use
- Finish: White
- UL Listed
Materials Ceramic. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 9.75" W x 15.75" H
- Cord length: 72"
- 2 x 4.5W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Antique Victorian LED lamp (included)
- Dry location
SKUCT1051B Catalog ID 6256298 Reference ID "Karman Ti Vedo Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5289686853)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.