Stonington vanity fixture in smith steel offers shadow-free lighting in your powder room, spa, or master bath room.
Designed by Chapman & Myers.
- Stonington Collection
- C&M by Champan & Myers collection by Generation Lighting
- The Stonington offers a modern twist on a classic design
- Beautifully structured frame that maintains an open, airy feel
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Mounting Process: Wall / Bath
- Connection: Mounted To Box
- Supplied with 8" of Black/White wire
- cETL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Title 24
- Available in two combinations
- Available in Smith Steel finish with Clear Glass shade
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.5 in W x 7.4 in D x 9.9 in H
- Overall: 24 in W x 7.4 in D x 9.9 in H
Outlet Box Up: 2.25 in
Wire Length: 8 in
- 2 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 3 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CV1002SMS, CV1003SMS GTIN0014817605068, 0014817605051 Catalog ID 33182305 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Stonington Bathroom Vanity Light" (Stock ID 4849202790445)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.