Rico Espinet is known for creating striking, poetic environments that combine clean lines and simple forms. Reflecting his training as a sculptor, Rico's design sensibility is grounded in materials and values that endure. His spaces mix furnishings, lighting, accessories, industrial objects, and fine art in settings at once comfortable and freshly discerning. In the mid-1990s, Rico returned to his studio, a converted elementary school, in the Amish community of rural Stone Arabia, New York, to work on commissions and create what would become his first lighting line. His Monk Lamp, crafted with a microphone base, plumbing parts, and an industrial machinist shade, appeared in an international Hunter Douglas ad that ran for two years in many magazines, creating serious buzz and a lengthy waiting list. Jeffrey and Darlene Rose called, and for 16 years, Rico has designed residential and contract lighting for Robert Abbey, Inc.
Designed by Rico Espinet.
- Rico Espinet Nina Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey
- Suitable for indoor use
- Switch Type: Full Range Dimmer
- Switch Location: Column
- Cord Color: Silver
- cULus Listed
- Available in Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, frosted white cased glass shade. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 8.9 in Dia x 28.25 in H
- Shade Top: 5.5 in Dia
- Shade Bottom: 5 in Dia
- Shade Down Side: 9 in
- Base: 8.9 in Dia x 0.75 in H
- 1 x 150W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU2069 GTIN8322206902 Catalog ID 33215609 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Rico Espinet Nina Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4882903826477)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.