A clean modern sconce that can be installed with the bulb pointing upward or downward, the Andrew Neyer Pipe Wall Light is a simple, accessibly-priced modern lamp that's suitable for damp locations. Ideal as a vanity light, or for illuminating hallways and tight spaces, this Andrew Nayer sconce makes an appealing minimalist statement in either black or white.
Designed by Andrew Neyer.
- Designed in 2012
- Made in the USA
- Can be installed up or down
- Hardwired fixture
- Mounts to standard junction box
- 72 in of cord (field cuttable)
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in White or Black finish
- American Made
- UL Listed
Materials Powder coated steel, oiled oak. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 1.75 in W x 4.5 in D x 4 in H
- Backplate: 5 in W x 0.25 in D x 5 in H
- Cord Length: 72 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type G40 or G25 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: PPL-BLK, PPL-WHT Catalog ID 29807833 Reference ID "Andrew Neyer Pipe Wall Light" (Stock ID 4175136096301)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.