This classic rocking chair encompasses a double bow seat back, central slat and eight turned spindles, all features which are characteristically Ercol. Upward turned armrests extending from the central bow and supported by three spindles provide added comfort. The solid ash oyster shaped seat fixes the legs into place. The rockers create a perfectly balanced smooth movement. This rocking chair is the perfect addition to any living room, of contemporary or traditional décor.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Lucian R Ercolani.
- Originals Collection
- Country of Origin: England
- Designed in 1956
- Available in Solid Ash color
Materials Wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.5 in W x 30 in D x 42.25 in H
- Seat Height: 15.75 in
Product Weight: 17 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 27 lbs.
SKU7912 Catalog ID 33197657 Reference ID "L.Ercolani Originals Chairmakers Rocker" (Stock ID 4865455390765)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.