Ceiling mounted luminaires for diffused lighting for applications with an assembly of three diffuser units in a linear configuration; custom configurations available.
Designed by Gerhard Reichert.Designed by Michele De Lucchi.
- Logico Collection
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Made in Italy
- Diffused light
- Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes and with provision for additional concealed ceiling fastening for triple configurations
- Dimmable 2-Wire
- UL Listed
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Incandescent lamp type
- Available in White, Grey / Tobacco OR Grey / Smoke color
- UL Listed
Materials Diffuser in hand-blown Venetian glass with satined finish.
Diffuser(s) supporting frame and canopy in die-cast aluminum with pale grey matte lacquered finish.
- Overall: 19.25 in W x 7 in D x 8.25 in H
- Overall: 26 in W x 11 in D x 10.4 in H
- Overall: 39.25 in W x 15.75 in D x 13.75 in H
- 3 x 60W E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 3 x 100W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 3 x 150W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 0646028A, 0694028A, 0459028A, 0694048A, 0459048A, 0694018A, 0459018A Catalog ID 178888 Reference ID "Artemide Logico Triple Linear Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 265428249)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
Contact Customer Service
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.