Designed by Bjarke Ingels Group for Skagerak Designs, the Lilium Chair offers an air of rustic elegance. With a lightweight and sturdy design, this chair is ideal for a garden dining table or as a seating option on the deck. Constructed of stainless steel and teak wood, this chair is naturally resistant to both sun and weather. Effortlessly paired with a natural wood table and a crisp, white tablecloth, this chair will stand out amongst your setting with its clean-lined and chic design.
Designed by BIG - Bjarke Ingels Group.Product Details
- Lilium Collection
- FSC 100%
- Available in various cushion colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Teak, stainless steel.
Cushion: Outdoor textile, neoprene.
- Chair: 19.9 in W x 22.4 in D x 32.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.7 in
- Cushion: 19.1 in W x 16.1 in D x 0.4 in H
- Chair: 33.1 in W x 21.3 in D x 29.9 in H
- Cushion: 16.1 in W x 0.6 in D x 19.1 in H
- Chair: 9.92 lbs.
- Cushion: 2.43 lbs.
- Chair: 12.13 lbs.
- Cushion: 2.47 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1420074, 1420074 + 1961015, 1420074 + 1961016, 1420074 + 1961017, 1420074 + 1961031 GTIN5706420104124, 5706420104124, 5706420104124, 5706420104124, 5706420104124 Reference ID "Skagerak Lilium Chair" (Stock ID 6556999483437)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Skagerak:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.