Cast acrylic light guide features tiny bubbles illuminated by LEDs. Fixture hangs 6" to 144" inches from ceiling. Dimmable, damp location rated, replaceable light source.
Designed by Stephen Blackman.Product Details
- Light Guide Collection
- Designed in the USA, 2017
- Suspends from adjustable 6"-144” cable
- Cutting and splicing not required
- Excess cable winds up inside stamped steel canopy
- Replaceable light source
- Driver located on top of canopy and mounts inside junction box
- Upgradeable to 120-277V input driver with universal dimming
- Dimmable with TRIAC or ELV Dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Matte Black or Polished Chrome finish
Materials Stamped steel canopy, fabricated acrylic light guide. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 1.1 in Dia x 6.9 in H
- Cord Length: 6-144 in
- Canopy: 5 in Dia x 0.8 in H
- 3W 120V 170 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MLBU-01P-BL-12P-30K, MLBU-01P-PC-12P-30K GTIN688474011748, 688474011816 Catalog ID 31833282 Reference ID "Blackjack Lighting Light Guide Bubbles Pendant" (Stock ID 4516479172653)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.