Light Air was created as an illusionist table lamp, a hanging light that defies the laws of gravity. It is minimalist, modern and rational, but at the same time has a magical effect. Its structure is a strong graphic statement composed of a rectangular frame formed by two pieces of transparent thermoplastic technopolymer containing a pleated fabric conical parabola in a variety of pastel colors. Sconce and hanging models are also available, in addition to the original.
Designed by Eugeni Quitllet.
- Light-Air Collection
- Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, 2013
- UL Listed
- Available in Beige color
- UL Listed
- Energy Star
Materials Frame: transparent thermoplastic technopolymer.
Diffuser: transparent thermoplastic technopolymer covered in fabric.
- Overall: 5.5 in W x 6.7 in D x 8.25 in H
- 1 x 28W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Halogen lamp (not included)
SKU9126/BE Catalog ID 4426153 Reference ID "Kartell Light-Air Wall Scone" (Stock ID 3081305797)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.