Iittala introduces Kuru by Philippe Malouin. Kuru means ‘gorge’ in Finnish and refers to a narrow valley between steep arctic hills where one can walk, kayak or ski in a calm, tranquil environment. The home display collection brings a sense of harmony to any interior by allowing one to organize and display their meaningful personal belongings. The casted, handmade ceramic bowl groups and elevates items from the surface which declutters and brings harmony to the home. Beige’s down to earth color works in harmonious balance with the range of colors throughout the collection and mixes well with other pieces, but also has enough personality to stand on its own. Moss Green or Light Grey brings a touch of nature and works in harmonious balance with the range of colors throughout the collection, but also has enough personality to stand on its own.
- Kuru Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Beige, Moss Green or Light Grey color
Care Instructions: Hand wash only.Designed by Philippe Malouin.
- Quick Ship
Materials Ceramic. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 6.25 in W x 5.5 in H
- Medium: 9.5 in W x 4.75 in H
- Large: 14.5 in W x 3 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1051707, 1051705, 1051706 GTIN6411923667944, 6411923667920, 6411923667937 Catalog ID 32966430 Reference ID "iittala Kuru Ceramic Bowl" (Stock ID 4724304838701)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.