With a sharp sense of contemporary Functionalist style, Mogens Lassen designed the iconic Kubus candleholder in 1962, a piece once reserved solely for family and close architect colleagues. The Kubus is still crafted in Denmark, and among architects and design connoisseurs it has achieved the status of a modern international design icon. The story about Kubus 1: Architect Mogens Lassen was commissioned to design the interior for a restaurant in North Zealand, Denmark, and it was within the context of this assignment that the Kubus 1 was born. The square-shaped Kubus 1 gathered people around the table just as Mogens intended, and its characteristic shape and simple light created an atmosphere of coziness throughout the entire restaurant. The Kubus 1 still decorates tables in the very same restaurant, because good design lives on for generations.
- Kubus Collection
- Made in Denmark
- Available in various colors
- Available with or without Candle
Designed by Mogens Lassen.
- Do not let the candles burn the whole way down to the bottom of the candlestick holder as this may discolor or damage the paintwork of your product; by Lassen does not provide any guarantee against dripping candle wax on surfaces and recommend using the candleholders together with a base
- Do not leave candles burning unsupervised and always keep them away from children and pets
- Not dishwasher safe
- Care of white, black and grey: Place candleholder in the oven at max 75°C upside down on a tray covered with baking paper for 15 minutes; Once the candleholder is removed from the oven, wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not use boiling water, scrub sponges or other sharp/scratchy objects
- Care of nickel: Nickel is hand polished which means that the surface will not be identical; For cleaning nickel use a cotton cloth with mild soap, Make sure to wipe off any residue of the dish soap after cleaning
- Care of brass: Brass is hand polished which means that the surface will not be identical; Brass is material that develop patina and the surface of the product will therefore change character over time
- For cleaning brass: use a damp cloth with dish soap; Make sure to wipe off any residue of the dish soap after cleaning
- Quick Ship
Materials Metal, stearic. Specifications Dimensions:
- Candleholder: 2.8 in W x 2.8 in D x 2.8 in H
- Candle: 0.8 in W x 0.8 in D x 7.9 in H
- Candleholder: 6.3 in W x 6.3 in D x 3.6 in H
- Candle: 11.8 in W x 8.4 in D x 7.8 in H
- Candleholder: 0.86 lbs.
- Candle: 2.8 lbs.
- Candleholder: 0.88 lbs.
- Candle: 2.86 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BL10001, BL10101, BL10301, BL10501, BL10201, BL10001 + BL11015, BL10101 + BL11015, BL10301 + BL11015, BL10501 + BL11015, BL10201 + BL11015, BL10001 + BL11315, BL10101 + BL11315, BL10301 + BL11315, BL10501 + BL11315, BL10201 + BL11315, BL10001 + BL11116, BL10101 + BL11116, BL10301 + BL11116, BL10501 + BL11116, BL10201 + BL11116 GTIN5711879000019, 5711879000026, 5711879008978, 5711879002655, 5711879002969, 5711879000019, 5711879000026, 5711879008978, 5711879002655, 5711879002969, 5711879000019, 5711879000026, 5711879008978, 5711879002655, 5711879002969, 5711879000019, 5711879000026, 5711879008978, 5711879002655, 5711879002969 Reference ID "by Lassen Kubus 1 Candleholder" (Stock ID 6709967749165)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.