A rectilinear keel intersects a luminous cylinder to create architectural linear compositions of dramatic length. Suspended, wall-mounted, or free-standing, these crisply intersecting forms bring multiple lighting applications to the task with architectural precision.
- Keel Collection
- Assembly required
- Install orientation: Vertical and horizontal
- Single driver power supply located at the plug
- Dust with a dry soft cloth
- cETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Satin Black, Bright Satin Aluminum or Satin White finish
- Available in White acrylic shade
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, optical acrylic. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 1.5 in W x 3 in D x 82.25 in H
- Shade: 1.5 in Dia x 74 in H
- Backplate: 0.75 in W x 82.25 in H
- 1 x 28W 120-240V 2420 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 3822.25, 3822.16, 3822.03 GTIN872681185259, 872681185242, 872681185235 Catalog ID 34662422 Reference ID "Sonneman Keel LED Wall Light" (Stock ID 5060639719469)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Sonneman:
5 year, 50 000 hour warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.