Kartell pays homage for the first time to one of the most iconic pieces in its museum with its re-edition of the 4801 armchair designed by Joe Colombo, an authentic symbol of design in the '60s, and now much sought-after in auctions of modern historical pieces. Well-known also for being the only piece produced by Kartell made entirely of wood, that same product can be made using today's industrial technology to reproduce the curving sinuous lines of the piece.
The first industrial seat in the world created by a single injection mold, the chair offers numerous design solutions: the cylindrical leg is cut down the middle to enable side-by-side positioning with other chairs, and the grooves at the side of the seat solve the problem of stacking enabling the insertion of two additional legs. Finally, the central opening makes a handy grip for moving the seats about as well as for allowing circulation of air and water for outdoor use.
Designed by Joe Colombo.Product Details
- Designed by Joe Colombo, 2011
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Assembly required
- Available in Matte White, Matte Black or Transparent Crystal color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Transparent or batch-dyed PMMA. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 24.4 in W x 25.2 in D x 23.2 in H
- Seat Height: 11.8 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5867/B4, 5867/09, 5867/03 GTIN8058967070699, 8058967070712, 8058967070705 Catalog ID 700240 Reference ID "Kartell Joe Colombo Armchair" (Stock ID 375055536)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.