Heritage is a stacking chair designed by Philippe Starck, inspired by the original 1006 Navy. The rocking version was designed for the world famous Bon restaurant in Paris. Intended as a "sit up" chair for working and dining, it’s a symbol of Emeco’s amalgamation of utility and beauty.
Seat pad made of recycled PET with top surface in felt. The seat pad is formed to match the iconic seat form used on Emeco chairs since 1944.
Designed by Philippe Starck.
- Heritage Collection
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Made in the USA in Hannover, PA
- Aluminum is naturally fireproof
- Brushed aluminum finish suitable for outdoor use
- Polished aluminum finish only recommended for protected outdoor environments
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Polished Aluminum finish
- Available in two seat pads
- American Made
Materials Recycled aluminum - hand brushed or hand polished
Upholstered Seat Pad: Black Vinyl & Foam
Felt Seat Pad made of recycled PET felt with post-consumer recycled content and a non-slip backing.
- Overall: 17.5 in W x 23.75 in D x 33 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: HERROC, HERROC P, HERROC + HERR0C-SEATPAD, HERROC P + HERR0C-SEATPAD, HERROC + FELT SEAT PAD MED GREY, HERROC P + FELT SEAT PAD MED GREY Catalog ID 12970996 Reference ID "Emeco Heritage Rocking Chair" (Stock ID 9709101065)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Emeco:
Lifetime warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.