Inspired by Bauhaus textiles and debuting 100 years after the legendary design school was founded, Heddle explores the interaction of weaving and color. Areas of more graphic, floating yarns are juxtaposed with flat-woven fields of subtle stripes. Composed of approximately 50% more yarns than their signature Basketweave, this dynamic weave is the heaviest fabric they’ve ever made for the table.
Heddle is named for an integral element of the loom on which it was developed. On a loom, each warp yarn is threaded through the eye of a heddle: similar to threading a sewing needle. Lifting and lowering the heddles in deliberate sequences creates different weave structures.
- Heddle Collection
- Country of Origin: USA
- Easy to clean
- Phthalate free
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in Parade, Shadow, Pansy or Dogwood color
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat, do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth, standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric, air dry.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
- Avoid cleaning agents that contain ammonia, household alcohol or other harsh ingredients.
- To sanitize, you may wipe with a weak chlorine bleach solution (1 part chlorine bleach, 10 parts water) and a clean non-abrasive sponge or lint-free cloth.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- American Made
Materials Microban and TerraStrand (woven vinyl yarn, 100% phthalate-free, contains 25% renewable vegetable content). Specifications Overall Dimensions: 14 in W x 19 in L SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 100525-002, 100525-003, 100525-001, 100525-004, 100525-005 GTIN667880932397, 667880932403, 667880932380, 667880933837, Catalog ID 30122407 Reference ID "Chilewich Heddle Placemat (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 4296966537261)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.