Subtle light floating in the air and delicately suspended by a perfectly crafted steel structure. Light and matter in one.
Hanging lamp. Providing an ambient or indirect light through its vertical methacrylate diffuser. The diffuser is supported by a fine grade steel structure. The back part of the diffuser in steel is finished in a gold color lending it a clean decorative aesthetic.
Designed by Martín Azúa.
- Halo Jewel Collection
- Designed in 2020
- Suitable for indoor use
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Driver included: CV - Constant Voltage 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Lamp for general lighting that equally distributes the light in all directions
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Gold finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Diffuser: Acrylic.
LED support: Aluminum.
- Overall: 6.5 in W x 6.5 in D x 67.75 in H
- Max Height: 157 in
- Canopy: 10.75 in Dia
- 3 x 15.3W 24V 4584 Lumens, >80CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKU2356-20/22 Catalog ID 37714125 Reference ID "VIBIA Halo 2356 Jewel Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5221933711405)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.