Crafted of precision glass and embedded with a row of recessed LEDs, Guise explores the relationship between light and transparency. The light inside the glass appears invisible while the delicately engraved surface radiates an intense glow, the markings beautifully diffusing the light.
Vibia presents a pendant lamp where the light source is invisible, emanating directly from the material.
Designed by Stefan Diez.
- Guise Collection
- Designed in 2020
- Suitable for indoor use
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Driver included: CV - Constant Voltage 90-305V 50/60Hz
- Lamp for general lighting that equally distributes the light in all directions
- Awards: Red Dot Design Award 2018, Archiproduct Design Awards 2017, German Design Award 2018, Wall Paper Design Award 2019
- Dimmable with a 1-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Graphite finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Canopy: Steel.
Diffuser: Borosilicate glass.
- Overall: 6.25 in Dia x 24.75 in H
- Max Height: 157 in
- Canopy: 11.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- 1 x 20W 24V 1742.4 Lumens, >90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKU2270-18/23 Catalog ID 37714106 Reference ID "VIBIA Guise 2270 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5221933219885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.