The Gradient is a mid-pile, hand-tufted rug with a bright, multi-hued ombre pattern reminiscent of Modern abstract paintings. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, the rug is skillfully knotted, shaved and tufted by a single craftsperson, giving it a plush feel and dense texture. Available in warm Ember or cool Boreal colorways, each in two different sizes, the Gradient is perfect for any space that needs a pop of color.
- Handcrafted in India
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odor
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary, test in an inconspicuous area, blot to dry
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Boreal or Ember color
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- 5 ft x 8 ft: 60 in W x 96 in L
- 8 ft x 10 ft: 96 in W x 120 in L
- 5 ft x 8 ft: 60 in W x 9 in D x 9 in H
- 8 ft x 10 ft: 96 in W x 10 in D x 10 in H
- 5 ft x 8 ft: 30 lbs.
- 8 ft x 10 ft: 60 lbs.
- 5 ft x 8 ft: 31 lbs.
- 8 ft x 10 ft: 62 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ECRGGRAD-boreal-58, ECRGGRAD-emberx-58, ECRGGRAD-boreal-810, ECRGGRAD-emberx-810 Catalog ID 18293537 Reference ID "Gus Gradient Rug" (Stock ID 255491407881)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.