The G10 lamp collection, designed by the icon Greta M. Grossman in 1950, is another of her undiscovered designs. The lamp collection is characterized by its distinctive lampshade, giving the space a pleasant light, as well as its rough surface and contrasting polished brass details, which are all defining the lamp’s unique look. The collection, consisting of a floor lamp and a pendant, has a refined luxurious charm combined with an industrial character, which gives an expression of being a classic yet contemporary design.
The G10 lamp collection was produced, as many of Grossman’s other work, in both America and her native Sweden, where this collection draw its features after the Swedish version. The lamp was Greta M. Grossman’s 10th product for the Swedish manufacturer Bergboms, therefore the name G10.
Designed by Greta M. Grossman.
- G10 Collection
- Designed by Greta M. Grossman, 1950
- Canopy included
- Available in Black or White color
- UL Listed
Materials Aluminum, steel, glass, brass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.4 in Dia x 8.3 in H
- Cord Length: 157.5 in
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10011930, 10011929 GTIN5710902684189, 5710902684196 Catalog ID 9387788 Reference ID "Gubi G-10 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 8139142281)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.