Thanks to its refined, understated aesthetic, the Fauteuil de Salon lends itself to a wide range of interiors and is particularly at home in elegant lobbies and waiting areas.
Designed by Jean Prouvé.Product Details
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Year of Design: 1939
- Available in Natural Oak or Smoked Oak armrest with Deep Black base color
- Available in Leather Camel, Leather Granite or Leather Nero fabric color
Materials Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in leather.
Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak or smoked oak.
Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland.
- Overall: 26.75 in W x 33 in D x 32.5 in H
- Seat Height: 16.5 in
Product Weight: 57.32 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 21043800_12 deep black base_70 natural oak_L40 leather premium 75 camel, 21043800_12 deep black base_70 natural oak_L40 leather premium 65 granite, 21043800_12 deep black base_70 natural oak_L40 leather premium 66 nero, 21043800_12 deep black base_90 smoked oak_L40 leather premium 75 camel, 21043800_12 deep black base_90 smoked oak_L40 leather premium 65 granite, 21043800_12 deep black base_90 smoked oak_L40 leather premium 66 nero Reference ID "Vitra Fauteuil de Salon Lounge Chair" (Stock ID 6589679403053)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.