Originally designed for the headquarters of Barcelonas FAD (Fostering Arts and Design Association). The FAD was founded in 1903 by a group of artisans and architects deeply concerned about the consequences of industrialisation. For decades, the association has been a pioneer advocate for Spanish architecture and projective arts. Milás timeless design is a true expression of industrial craftsmanship.
A hollowed cylindrical oak structure, creates a vertical symmetry that gracefully supports a white linen shade. The cross-shaped legs that recall other classics by Miguel Milá, share the same dimensions as the shades lower circumference.
Designed without artifice, the FAD floor and table lamps spark emotion through their simplicity. Both formats allow adjustable light intensity.
- Fad Collection
- Designed in 1974
- Suitable for indoor use
- Height-adjustable lampshade
- Includes dimmer (dimmable light source required)
- cULus Listed
- Available in Natural Oak wood finish with White Linen shade
Care Instructions: Clean with a smooth cloth. Do not use ammonia, solvents or abrasive cleaning products.Designed by Miguel Milá.
- UL Listed
Materials Wood structure.
- Overall: 19.3 in W x 19.3 in D x 57.2 in H
- Shade: 17 in Dia x 9.4 in H
- Base: 19.3 in W x 19.3 in D
- Wire Length: 98.4 in
- 12W 120V E26 (medium base) 1521 Lumens LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUFADSB01UL Catalog ID 33074923 Reference ID "Santa & Cole Fad Fija Flood Lamp" (Stock ID 4780328124461)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.