The Earth Stool is created in two versions with seats made from either recycled plastic packaging waste or FSC certified oak tree designed to support the sustainable choice whether you choose the organic or the industrial look. The steel pipe frame is reusable, and the light yet solid stool represents timeless classic Scandinavian design created in an elegant composition that matches every indoor interior. The stool is light, easy to carry and move around when you need to make room for more special guests.
Designed by Eva Harlou.
- Earth Collection
- Country of Origin: Europe
- FSC Certified
- Available in two heights
- Available in Oak, Recycled Plastic Packaging Waste or Mask color
- Quick Ship
Materials Frame: Black steel.
Finish: Matt lacquered.
Seat: Oiled FSC certified oak wood / recycled plastic waste.
- Counter: 14.5 in W x 10.6 in D x 27.2 in H
- Bar: 14.5 in W x 10.6 in D x 29.1 in H
Product Weight: 11 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 06040, 06042, 06043, 06044, 06045, 06046 Catalog ID 33008461 Reference ID "Mater Earth Stool" (Stock ID 4747517755437)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.