Cable suspended fixtures for direct and diffused lighting.
Designed by Michele De Lucchi.
- Castore Collection
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi, Huub Ubbens
- Made in Italy
- Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Available in Standard Length or Extended Length
- Available in Incandescent bulb
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Bell shaped diffuser in white hand-blown glass with external etched finish, open for Castore Calice 18 and closed for Castore Calice 42.
Diffuser support in steel tubing, covered by a tapered sleeve in white translucent molded polycarbonate, allowing for partial soft diffusion of light from diffuser.
Suspension cable in stainless steel.
Ceiling plate in steel with canopy in white molded thermoplastic.
- Standard Length: 18 in Dia x 78.75 in H max
- Extended Length: 18 in Dia x 177.2 in H max
- 1 x 100W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: USC-CAS1045, USC-CAS1046 Catalog ID 178663 Reference ID "Artemide Castore Calice Suspension Lamp" (Stock ID 264754241)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
Contact Customer Service
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.