Everybody likes a warm, comfortable light. This is exactly what the new Cala lamp achieves by means of the combination of its light but resistant structure in oak wood, inspired by the classic artist's easel, and its pearl-white polyester shade. Next to a sofa or an armchair is the ideal place for the smallest version, whereas the other two models have been conceived as general lighting in more open spaces.
Marset USA is a beautifully edited lighting collection that revels in subtle detail and maximal ambiance, resulting in luminaires that engage the senses and enhance quality of life through clean, contemporary design, innovative production techniques and flawless craftsmanship. The company integrates an ever-growing range of disciplines which result of streamlined, sophisticated lighting that infuses an environment with warmth and personality.
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Designed in 2012
- Suitable for indoor use
- Varnished oak structure
- White polyester shade, made of a PVC-PET laminated film
- Methacrylate diffuser in lower part of the shade
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Oak finish
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Varnished oak structure.
White polyester shade, made of a PVC-PET laminated film.
Methacrylate diffuser in lower part of the shade.
- Overall: 16.6 in W x 55.1 in H
- Shade: 22.4 in Dia x 9.4 in H
- Overall: 16.3 in W x 64.9 in H
- Shade: 25.3 in Dia x 12.6 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 3 x 20W E26 (medium base) type T4 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 3 x 60W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A645-018, A645-020 Catalog ID 79537 Reference ID "Marset Cala Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 174655761)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.