In such a digital era as today’s, when you can buy anything with just a click and read by swiping a finger, we sometimes miss something as human as a touch, and everything that entails. The new Bolita lamp beckons you to touch it to adjust it.
Its structure is as simple as it is magical: a rounded surface that houses an LED located on a central axis, and an overlapping glass sphere that when moved, creates an eclipse effect. Moving the Bolita dims or boosts the light, an interplay that captivates with its beautiful visual effect.
Bolita seeks out that user interaction. The idea of Florian and Sebastian at the kaschkasch studio was to design a lamp in which the dimming process was mechanical and not electronic. A technologically innovative design that brings back the sense of touch.
Designed by Kaschkasch.
- Requires assembly
- Move the globe around the base to vary the light intensity
- Black electrical cord
- Switch Location: Side of the base
- System Type: Plug-In
- Dust with a dry soft cloth
- UL Listed
- Available in Umbra Grey or White finish
- UL Listed
Materials Lacquered steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7 in Dia x 3.5 in H
- 1 x 6.2W 24V 731 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A695-008, A695-007 Catalog ID 34665812 Reference ID "Marset Bolita Touch and Adjustable LED Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5060824170541)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 years warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.