The slim support recalls the trunk of a tree, its shade is a reinterpretation of the classic reading lamp, while the branch, as if ready for a “birdie” to alight, beckons your touch. These three elements spontaneously coalesce to give life to a friendly lamp, that combines a smooth and familiar structure with a bold character. Made with sturdy yet lightweight materials, Birdie has a different character depending on the color of the diffuser: in white, it can be discreet and almost invisible, but in grey it becomes more of a prima donna capable playing the starring role in a room. The wall model expands the possibility of creating combinations of the various versions of the same collection, to co-ordinate the lighting of an entire room.
Designed by Ludovica + Roberto Palomba.Designed by Ludovica Palomba.Designed by Roberto Palomba.
- Birdie Collection
- Designed in 2012
- Made in Italy
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in White or Grey finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Wall mounting plate and covering flange in liquid coated die cast zamak, arm and diffuser support in liquid coated steel.
Opaline polycarbonate internal diffuser, translucent polycarbonate external diffuser, both injection molded.
- Overall: 6.75 in W x 9.5 in D x 16.75 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2210052 10 UL, 2210052 25 UL Catalog ID 1205944 Reference ID "Foscarini Birdie Wall Light" (Stock ID 415072868)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.