Knot by knot, all of them made by hand. In other words: hand-knotted. The most classic, perfect rug manufacturing technique. Tiedye threads, knotted by hand, tribal and authentic... Sometimes the best thing to do with a technique is to leave it as it is. A little bit of Morocco in your home.
- Bereber Collection
- Country of Manufacture: India
- Manufacturing technique: Hand Knotted
- Rug type
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Natural or Grey color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 67 in W x 95 in L
- Medium: 79 in W x 118 in L
- Large: 118 in W x 158 in L
- Small: 97 in W x 8 in D x 8 in H
- Medium: 120 in W x 10 in D x 10 in H
- Large: 120 in W x 12 in D x 12 in H
- Small: 25.3 lbs.
- Medium: 38.5 lbs.
- Large: 78.1 lbs.
- Small: 35.3 lbs.
- Medium: 48.5 lbs.
- Large: 88.1 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 100143, 100142, 100145, 100144, 100147, 100146 Catalog ID 713341 Reference ID "GAN Rugs Bereber Rug" (Stock ID 376384628)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.