One of the oldest and simplest of weaving constructions, Chilewich's four-over-four Basketweave has become the most important vehicle for expressing our unique color point of view – from deep earth tones, to shades of metal, to our personal interpretation of brights. Chilewich’s signature Basketweaves continue to be the foundation for our expanding collection of textiles. Basketweave floor mats are available for customization and come self-bound. Made in USA from TerraStrand® and contain Microban® antimicrobial protection.
- Basketweave collection
- Latex backing
- Easy to clean
- Phthalate free
- Available in various colors and sizes
Note: Custom sizes available upon request
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric.
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur.
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- Chilewich recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat. In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor. If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrence is easily avoided by simply lifting or moving your mat occasionally.
- American Made
Materials Vinyl. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 23 in W x 36 in L
- Medium: 35 in W x 48 in L
- Large: 46 in W x 72 in L
- XLarge: 72 in W x 106 in L
- XXLarge: 96 in W × 120 in L
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 200445-002, 200446-002, 200447-002, 200448-002, 200445-013, 200446-013, 200447-013, 200448-013, 200445-018, 200446-018, 200447-018, 200448-018, 200445-020, 200446-020, 200447-020, 200448-020, 200445-022, 200446-022, 200447-022, 200448-022, 200445-007, 200446-007, 200447-007, 200448-007, 200445-012, 200446-012, 200447-012, 200448-012, 200445-050, 200446-050, 200447-050, 200448-050, 200697-022, 200697-020, 200697-007, 200697-013 GTIN667880923111, 667880923203, 667880923296, 667880923388, 667880923142, 667880923234, 667880923326, 667880923418, 667880923159, 667880923241, 667880923333, 667880923425, 667880923166, 667880923258, 667880923340, 667880923432, 667880923173, 667880923265, 667880923357, 667880923449, 667880923128, 667880923210, 667880923302, 667880923395, 667880930294, 667880930300, 667880930317, 667880930324, 667880931864, 667880931871, 667880931888, 667880931895, 667880935503, 667880935497, 667880935473, 667880935480 Catalog ID 244444 Reference ID "Chilewich Latex Basketweave Floormat" (Stock ID 296993445)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.