In creating the Belmont pendant, designer Brad Ascalon re-envisions the traditional fabric shade lamp but with the warmth and preciousness of hand crafted furniture. Belmont’s iconic, yet reductive form creates a natural canvas for displaying an exquisite array of textiles from premium wool to colorful woven fabrics that can be paired with a crafted solid wood armature in white ash. Belmont can be hung individually or in stunning groupings to provide warm and comfortable illumination for any contract, hospitality or residential environment.
Designed by Brad Ascalon.
- Designed in 2017
- Field cuttable cord
- Matching wood canopy
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage (ELV), TRIAC or 0-10V dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Available in Light Grey or Graphite shade fabric
- Available in White Ash Wood finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Fabric, wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 22 in W x 6.7 in D x 12 in H
- Armature: 2 in H
- Canopy: 13.5 in W x 4.25 in D x 1.5 in H
- Cord Length: 120 in max
- 1 x 30W 120V-240V 1200 Lumens, 95 CRI, 2700K Integrated LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BELM 22 GRY, BELM 22 GPT Catalog ID 14775056 Reference ID "Pablo Belmont Pendant" (Stock ID 48156508169)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.