One of the most recognized objects of the last century has been scaled down for the next generation of design enthusiasts! The chair is built to the same standards as the original, so your kids can pass it down to their children.
- Barcelona collection
- Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1929
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color, 13 straps are used for cushion support
- Upholstered with 40 individual panels; Individual panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide
- Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Available in various colors
- Choose between 2 frames: chrome, steel
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
||Frame available in polished chrome, hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish, or premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel shaped, welded and hand-buffed to a mirror finish.
Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather.
Overall: 19" W x 18" D x 12" H
Seat Height: 12"
Product weight: 25 lbs.
Shipping Time: Ships in 6-8 weeks. Please note: all items with Stainless Steel ship in 10-12 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.