The first Artemide table lamp, designed by Sergio Mazza in 1959, is being reintroduced on the US market in 2010. Table standing luminaire for diffused incandescent lighting.
Designed by Sergio Mazza.
- Made in Italy
- The metal parts are hand turned
- Dimmer on cord (use dimmable Bulbs)
- UL Listed
Please note, this product option is made-to-order, non-cancellable, and may incur a longer shipping time.
Please note, this product option is non-returnable and excluded from our 30-day return policy.
- UL Listed
Materials Metal structure in opaque nickel-plate.
Diffuser in crystal glass.
Base in marble.
- Overall: 11.8 in Dia x 18.9 in H
- Base: 5.5 in Dia
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUUSC-0026015A Catalog ID 72676 Reference ID "Artemide Alfa Table Lamp" (Stock ID 174632669)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
Contact Customer Service
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.