AJ 50 Wall Light was launched in 2010 in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the launch of Arne Jacobsens AJ family. Based on the AJ family, designed in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Blu), this fixture was developed with the aim of providing indoor lighting solutions in line with the world.
Designed by Arne Jacobsen.
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 2010
- Suitable for outdoor use
The fixture emits downward directed light
The shade is painted white on the inside to ensure a soft comfortable light distribution
- Mounted directly to finished surface over a 4” octagonal junction box
- Saving light source technology
- The light was therefore developed for LED lighting
- Glare-free light, channeled light
- Innovative and future-proof
- Warm light (3,000°K)
- Unique and timeless design
- Belongs to a family that includes table, floor and indoor wall lights
- UL Listed
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in Black, White or Painted Aluminum finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Back plate: Die cast aluminum.
Shade: Die cast aluminum.
LED enclosure: frosted glass.
- Overall: 12.1 in D x 10.1 in H
- Canopy: 5.3 in Dia x 0.9 in H
- 9W 3000K 120V LED lamp (not included)
- Wet Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5743909544, 5743909557, 5743909560 GTIN5703411882801, 5703411882726, 5703411882764 Catalog ID 1349841 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen AJ 50 Outdoor Wall Light" (Stock ID 434310660)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.