The Accordéon collection represents a new narrative in contemporary design: Slamp’s exclusive Lentiflex® material is heated and hand molded by the women who tailor light. Every piece is one of a kind, but the lamps are identical. A thin steel plaque on the side of each lamp is inscribed with “Handmade in Italy”, attesting to the product’s unique design. The internal structure and clasp match the fluidity of the external plissé diffusor and prevent the accumulation of dust. The lamp has dual switches, one for the shade and another for the base. Both light sources can be used together, and cast a uniform glow and a cotton-like silhouette. The table lamp’s shade and sockets have magnets to facilitate cleaning and changing the bulbs.
Designed by Marc Sadler.
- Accordeon Collection
- Awards: Winner 2020 Archiproducts Design Award
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- Two position light switch
- Hand modulated diffusor
- Magnetic System
- Available in Prisma finish
Materials Cristalflex, lentiflex. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.5 in Dia x 18.75 in H
- Shade: 14.5 in Dia x 9.75 in H
- Base: 6.25 in Dia x 9 in H
- 2 x 12W 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp AND
- 1 x 6W 120V E12 (candelabra base) LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUACR97TAV0002PW000 GTIN8024727085029 Catalog ID 38261063 Reference ID "SLAMP Accordeon Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5265488937005)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.