Perhaps one of LeKlint's most recognizable shapes. The 172 was designed by Poul Christiansen in 1971, new sizes have been added as recently as 2009. This very popular model is available in many variations so you are sure to find a size to fit any space- from your kitchen to a large dining hall. Le Klint uses a color-stabilized white PVC which is completely washable and anti-static further making these pendants residential and commercial friendly. All shades are hand-pleated in Denmark.
Designed by Poul Christiansen.
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Hand folded white PVC. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 13 in Dia x 12.2 in H
- Overall: 17.3 in Dia x 15.75 in H
- 1 x 20W 120V 800 Lumens E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: LK-172M, LK-172L GTIN5703387017214, 5703387017221 Catalog ID 3604504 Reference ID "Le Klint 172 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 2398043077)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.