The sophistication of leather, the comfort of good design
Zody is a modern office desk chair from Haworth, offered in leather for a sophisticated style. This selection still offers all the ergonomic adjustments that Zody is touted for and will help keep your back and body ready to perform for those long working hours at the desk.
The host of ergonomic adjustments has made Zody the first and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association. From an adjustable lumbar support, arms that move in all directions, a back stop tilt and seat depth adjustment, this office chair will have you sitting in the ultimate status of comfort throughout your day. This chair is offered in the color Bittersweet, as shown in the picture displayed.
What we love about this chair:
- Winner of Interior Design Magazine’s Design of a Decade Award
- Leather offering enhances look
- 12-year manufacturer's warranty keeps your chair looking beautiful for many years
- Available in Bittersweet color
- Leather back jacket covering supportive mesh
- Patented Pelvic and Asymmetrical Lumbar (PAL) back system helps maintain the spine’s natural curve, while the lumbar pad with 4" of height adjustability has independent controls to fine-tune support on either side
- Back stop easily limits recline in six different positions (including upright)
- Tilt tension control lets you sit upright or lean back in a supported recline position
- Forward tilt allows the seat to move downward by 5° to support a perched position
- 4D arms adjust up and down, side to side, front to back, and pivot in and out to support your neck and shoulders
- Pneumatic seat adjusts from 16" to 21" high
- 3" seat depth adjustment fits a variety of users
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Leather wrapped foam seat
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for rugs, soft mats, and carpets; optional soft casters for hard floors
- Ready to go right out of the box
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Meets rigorous BIFMA G1 industry standard for healthy sitting
- GREENGUARD Certified for indoor air environments
- First and only chair endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association
- First task chair certified by MBDC as a Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Product
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polished aluminum, leather. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 29 in W x 29 in D x 38-43 in H
- Arm Height: 6.8-10.8 in
- Seat: 19.3 in W x 16-19 in D x 16-21 in H
Product Weight: 45 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 60 lbs.
SKUSZT-11-724MA1-XEAR-MA01-XEAR-TRF-PMP Reference ID "Haworth Zody Leather Office Chair with 4D Arms" (Stock ID 5289044639789)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Haworth:
12 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.