Eero Saarinen’s Pedestal Collection for Knoll remains one of the classic modern furniture creations of the 20th Century. Saarinen applied his Finnish heritage and penchant for refined forms towards resolving the “slum of legs“ to which standard dining tables and chairs were beholden. The Tulip Stool, like the Saarinen Dining Table and Tulip Chairs, is defined by its graceful pedestal stem, fashioned from cast aluminum and molded fiberglass, its gently rounded form instantly recognizable. A timeless addition to the contemporary home, the Tulip Stool is an icon of modern design, which, like all classics, remains forever young.
Designed by Eero Saarinen.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
- Tulip Collection
- Designed in 1953-1958
- Cushions available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Base with black or platinum paint
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in White or Black frame color
- Available in various cushion colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat is molded fiberglass, leather.
Base is heavy molded cast aluminum with white paint.
- Overall: 15.5 in Dia x 16.5 in H
- Seat Height: 16.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 153Y-2-K208510, 153Y-1-K208510, 153Y-2-K208512, 153Y-1-K208512, 153Y-2-K20851, 153Y-1-K20851, 153Y-2-K20852, 153Y-1-K20852, 153Y-2-K20854, 153Y-1-K20854, 153Y-2-K20856, 153Y-1-K20856, 153Y-2-K20857, 153Y-1-K20857, 153Y-2-K20858, 153Y-1-K20858, 153Y-2-K208513, 153Y-1-K208513, 153Y-2-K208514, 153Y-1-K208514, 153Y-2-K208515, 153Y-1-K208515, 153Y-2-K208519, 153Y-1-K208519, 153Y-2-K208520, 153Y-1-K208520, 153Y-2-K208522, 153Y-1-K208522, 153Y-2-K208524, 153Y-1-K208524, 153Y-2-K1627, 153Y-1-K1627, 153Y-2-K16228, 153Y-1-K16228, 153Y-2-K16220, 153Y-1-K16220, 153Y-2-K16221, 153Y-1-K16221, 153Y-2-K16226, 153Y-1-K16226, 153Y-2-K16225, 153Y-1-K16225, 153Y-2-K16222, 153Y-1-K16222, 153Y-2-H80042, 153Y-1-H80042, 153Y-2-H80040, 153Y-1-H80040, 153Y-2-H80051, 153Y-1-H80051, 153Y-2-H80052, 153Y-1-H80052, 153Y-2-H80019, 153Y-1-H80019, 153Y-2-K102118, 153Y-1-K102118, 153Y-2-K102114, 153Y-1-K102114, 153Y-2-H8002, 153Y-2-H80012, 153Y-2-H80041, 153Y-2-H80043, 153Y-2-H80044, 153Y-2-H80050, 153Y-1-H8002, 153Y-1-H80012, 153Y-1-H80041, 153Y-1-H80043, 153Y-1-H80044, 153Y-1-H80050, 153Y-2-VOBLCK, 153Y-1-VOBLCK, 153Y-2-VO785, 153Y-1-VO785, 153Y-2-VO903, 153Y-1-VO903, 153Y-2-VO923, 153Y-1-VO923 Catalog ID 128866 Reference ID "Knoll Tulip Stool" (Stock ID 197057901)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.