Richard Schultz designed the Topiary collection to look like shrubs pruned to look like furniture. The whimsical pieces act as light filters, disappearing into nature and creating patterns of dappled light on the ground below. Topiary is the only 100% sheet metal seating collection on the market, using a technique that involves bending, stamping and folding sheets of aluminum. The powder coated components make the chair resilient enough to stay outdoors all year round.
- Topiary Seating Collection
- Designed by Richard Schultz
- Can be bolted to the ground
- Glides included
- Available in a variety of outdoor powder coat finishes
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various colors
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Richard Schultz.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Frame is 0.19 inches aluminum stamped and formed.
Stainless steel connectors.
- Overall: 55 in W x 26 in D x 34.5 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
- Arm Height: 25 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TOP-455-007, TOP-455-3, TOP-455-W, TOP-455-10, TOP-455-12, TOP-455-S, TOP-455-16, TOP-455-BLU, TOP-455-LGR, TOP-455-YEL, TOP-455-ORG, TOP-455-PLM Catalog ID 128555 Reference ID "Knoll Topiary Bench" (Stock ID 197055341)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $199.35
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.