This simple design was the first piece of furniture created by Harry Bertoia for Knoll. Although the bench does not have the signature wire grid of his more recognizable 1952 collection, the welded wire base shows an early exploration of the material and foreshadows what was to follow.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Harry Bertoia.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- The Harry Bertoia Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench
- Optional firm foam seat cushions with welt detail are available in range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Slats available in white HPDE
- Available in Black, White or Stainless Steel frame finish
Materials Bench slats are solid teak.
Stainless steel base is constructed of welded stainless steel rods.
Painted base is zinc-coated steel with ultra-durable powder coat paint.
Plastic glides included on sled base.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 72 in W x 19 in D x 15.25 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 410Y-BKL, 410Y-WK, 410Y-SK Catalog ID 182334 Reference ID "Knoll Bertoia Outdoor Bench" (Stock ID 277287313)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $150.60
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.