The Nursery Works Sleepytime Rocker is a beautiful modern rocker with a balanced, visually appealing silhouette. It's a top selling rocking chair for contemporary living spaces based on its unique profile, comfort, and neutral tones. This design is lightly padded and upholstered in 100% cotton with an ash hardwood base that facilitates a smooth rocking motion.
- Sleepytime Collection
- Removable lumbar pillow included
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Clean with solvents, foam or cotton-based cleaners
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- Assembly Required
- Available in Oatmeal Weave, Pebble Weave or Charcoal Weave color
- Quick Ship
Materials Upholstered with a polyester-polyfiber woven blend (55% polyester and 45% polyfiber).
Ash hardwood legs.
- Overall: 32.5 in W x 31 in D x 35 in H
- Seat Height (from Floor to Cushion Seam): 19.7 in
- Seat Height (from Floor to Frame): 15.4 in
- Seat Depth (without Back Cushion): 22.4 in
Packaged Weight: 92.4 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1085OML, 1085BBL, 1085ROL GTIN048517812938, 048517813805, 048517813782 Catalog ID 11038523 Reference ID "Nursery Works Sleepytime Rocker with Light Ash Legs" (Stock ID 8839063945)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.